Hey Everyone!
How are you all doing? I'm doing good! Life in the MTC is super busy. Every minute of our day is scheduled for us pretty much, but its good. I'm scheduled to leave for the Philippines on January 22.
The language is super rough. The first day I got to the MTC I walked into my class and the teacher spoke nothing but Tagalog while teaching the class. Most of the lessons are taught in Tagalog but the last couple have been part English. I have two companions. Sister Edwards (from New Zealand) and Sister Tupai (from Samoa). We have been teaching this investigator. Its super rough cuz we can't understand her and she can't understand what we are trying to say to her. We taught her again last night and it turned out really good. I have to write down different phrases I want to say to her cuz if I don't I just sit there all confused. haha. oh ya, the food here is really good! haha.
So what do you guys have planned for Thanksgiving?
Well this letter is going to be super short cuz I forgot to get a usb cord to send you pictures so I want time to do that as well.
Hope all is good! Love you all tonz!
No comments:
Post a Comment